Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wall-E (2008)

MY RATING: A+

RUN TIME: 97 min

MPAA RATING: G

MY REVIEW:  I had to pee throughout this movie, but I still enjoyed it.  That's saying a lot.  Wall-E was one of the cutest movies EVER!  It's funny how this love story was more moving to me than almost any other, including non-animated films.  Great graphics and I would argue even better sound affects made Wall-E one of my new favorite animated films.  

For me the ending was a little more drawn out than it needed to be.  The interaction with the friggin' humans was a bit distracting from the real story of the movie and, in my opinion, should have been downplayed.  That's being really picky.

Overall, Wall-E was a touching movie and the best film of 2008 so far.  I hope everyone gets a chance to experience this wonderful story about the transformational power of love.

No comments: